A Comprehensive Guide On Writing A Research Paper On Vandalism
Are you working on a research paper on vandalism, but have never approached such a project before and have no clue what must be done so that you are able to get it right? There are a few methodologies that can be implemented, and if you know which one to select, then your whole process will be easier. Take the time to read the rest of this article for some high quality topics on how to create a top class research paper on Vandalism:
Try to go to a directory on such projects and go to the vandalism category. If you find a large directory, then such a directory should exist. These sample projects are great for figuring out what needs to be done on your own one. Also take not of the citation section. This will allow you to understand where to get the top sources of info in your area of work. However, don’t simply present the info in the same was as in the example projects. Try to add your own spin on the work that can be used to create a unique project.
Where to get info
- News websites: try to look for a story on vandalism from a news website. This story can be featured in your project so that you can bring it to life. Mention the sot significant facts from the story, but don’t go over it word for word. Instead summarize it in a few paragraphs.
- Blogs: if there is a blog on vandalism then you should take advantage of it.
- Forums: related forums are always a good source of info that should always be used.
If you are stuck with selecting a topic, then here are a few for your consideration:
- What are the 3 biggest reasons that people commit acts of vandalism?
- What are the biggest costs associated with vandalism?
- What are the top measures that homeowners can take to stop vandalism?
- Is the lack of education that leads to acts of vandalism?
- What laws are out there to punish acts of vandalism?
- Name the top 3 vandalism stories of the last 5 years
- Describe the most destructive types of vandalism out there
- How can the average person on the street stop vandalism?