Top 17 Biology Research Paper Topics For College Students
The following are some of the top research paper topics that you can present for your biology paper.
- Discuss how biological concepts can be applied to make the world a better place
- Biological weaponry is a sign of new age technology that uses biology for the destruction of good. Explain how biological weapons can be used for greater good
- With respect to obesity, discuss how genetics plays a role in this disorder. Discuss the types of genes that are prone to obesity
- Explain some measures that can be put in place to protect the future generations from obesity
- How does abortions affect the mother in the future? Discuss how procuring one right now can affect future births
- Is homosexuality transmitted genetically? Discuss citing relevant research and appropriate examples
- Medicinal cannabis has been approved in so many states. Discuss how effective it is compared to conventional prescription medicine.
- Explain the process through which cannabis acts in the receptor cells to calm the nerves
- Discuss cannabis for pets, and how this can be used to help animals that have undergone invasive therapy
- How effective are the vaccines that are administered to small kids?
- Explain some of the challenges that are faced by the ladies who take birth control pills, with respect to the side effects
- Explain how the environment wherein an individual resides or partakes from time to time can contribute to them having cancer
- Discuss relevant milestones that have been made over the past 20 years when it comes to dealing with genetic diseases. Clearly elaborate any three diseases
- Global warming is a challenge that can be dealt with from different perspectives. Discuss any biological alternatives that can be used to help in averting this crisis
- Some people have been known to trust particular brands of medication to help them get relief better than others, especially prescription medication. Discuss the mental element of this concept
- Discuss any practical applications of evolutionary biology with respect to the world that we live in today
- Genetic modification has come a long way, to the point where parents are able to work with their doctors to make sure that they have a particular type of baby, twins and so forth. Discuss some of the ethical challenges that are associated with this concept.